Anytime an employee works or travels alone their safety could be at is at risk but with StaySafe, you can help protect them.
Easy to use
You can be up and running with StaySafe in as little as 24 hours. Plus, the app and hub have been designed to offer an unrivalled user experience – set a session or signal for help in seconds.
Flexible & customisable
StaySafe offers a huge range of alerts and functions that you can customise to meet your individual lone worker needs.
All you need is your smartphone or tablet – no additional equipment to buy or use.
Low cost & scalable solution
StaySafe provides a great value cost-per-head solution which is scalable for organisations of any size and industry.
We recognise that health and safety challenges vary greatly across different businesses and locations. The flexibility of the StaySafe solution and customisable features means StaySafe is suitable for use across any industry – from health and social care to housing and construction.
Latest News & Events
Follow our blog to keep up do date with StaySafe news and current health and safety discussions.
- Posted by Naomi Billington on June 28, 2018 Last week, StaySafe attended the Health and Safety Expo at the London Excel, where we tuned in to some important talks regarding Lone Worker safety. Sexual harassment in the workplace can take many forms and is shockingly more common than … Read More
- Posted by Naomi Billington on June 28, 2018 As temperatures rise across parts of the world, it is important that employees know how to keep themselves safe and healthy while working in the hot weather. What are the risks? Common risks associated with high temperatures include sunburn, dehydration, … Read More
- Posted by Naomi Billington on June 18, 2018 Businesses are increasingly facing a growing number of large-scale incidents that can affect the well-being of their employees and the organisation’s ability to operate. In the aftermath of a terror attack or other disaster situation, the failure to prepare and … Read More
- Posted by Naomi Billington on May 31, 2018 As technology is rapidly advancing, health and safety challenges are increasingly being solved with the assistance of smartphone apps. From providing quick information on the go to reliable monitoring, the ability for smartphones to harness new technologies allows businesses to … Read More
- Posted by Naomi Billington on May 31, 2018 There are many reasons to invest in health and safety in the workplace. Employees are a valuable asset and not only do employers hold a moral responsibility to protect them, but it also makes good business sense. A safe work … Read More
- Posted by Naomi Billington on May 30, 2018 A recent case has brought to light the legal responsibilities placed on employees in regards to their own safety and that of those around them. Earlier this year, a scaffolder was taken to court after a concerned member of the … Read More
Want to find out more?
Get in touch for more info and pricing