Anytime an employee works or travels alone their safety could be at is at risk but with StaySafe, you can help protect them.
Easy to use
You can be up and running with StaySafe in as little as 24 hours. Plus, the app and hub have been designed to offer an unrivalled user experience – set a session or signal for help in seconds.
Flexible & customisable
StaySafe offers a huge range of alerts and functions that you can customise to meet your individual lone worker needs.
All you need is your smartphone or tablet – no additional equipment to buy or use.
Low cost & scalable solution
StaySafe provides a great value cost-per-head solution which is scalable for organisations of any size and industry.
We recognise that health and safety challenges vary greatly across different businesses and locations. The flexibility of the StaySafe solution and customisable features means StaySafe is suitable for use across any industry – from health and social care to housing and construction.
Latest News & Events
Follow our blog to keep up do date with StaySafe news and current health and safety discussions.
- Posted by Naomi Billington on August 17, 2018 We are delighted to announce that we have been awarded a Reader’s Choice Award in Lone Worker Monitoring by Canadian Occupational Safety Magazine. Nominations for the awards were chosen by the magazine’s editorial team and winners voted by readers through a … Read More
- Posted by Helen on August 15, 2018 The number of terror investigations has risen sharply in the last few months, increasing from “over 500” in March to 676 by the end of June, revealed a PM spokesperson today. This statement comes the day after a terror attack … Read More
- Posted by Ashley Paul on August 10, 2018 Beginning at the start of November 2018, employers in England and Wales charged with gross negligence manslaughter will face much stricter punishments. This includes life in prison for the most serious cases. The guidelines come amongst claims that offenders are … Read More
- Posted by Naomi Billington on July 26, 2018 Garmin inReach mini offers a smaller, lighter satellite communication device with 100% global coverage through Iridium’s satellite network. The new mini device offers much of the same functionality as the larger Garmin inReach, and provides all of the core functionality … Read More
- Posted by Naomi Billington on July 24, 2018 HSE’s annual statistics released earlier this month, show that the number of fatal workplace injuries in the UK has risen by 9. In the year ending March 2018, 144 lives were lost due to a workplace injury, while a further … Read More
- Posted by Naomi Billington on July 24, 2018 StaySafe have launched IncidentEye, an app that allows companies to quickly locate and monitor the safety of their staff in the event of a terror attack, natural disaster or other emergencies. The solution has been developed in response to the … Read More
Want to find out more?
Get in touch for more info and pricing