Protect and monitor your lone workers
Turn any smart device into a safety tool
The easiest to use lone worker solution
Trusted by organisations around the world
What is StaySafe?
StaySafe is an innovative and award winning smartphone app and cloud-based monitoring solution which provides personal protection for lone workers anywhere in the world.
Our easy to use app tracks location in real-time enabling employees to check-in safely and request immediate assistance in an emergency.
Anytime an employee works or travels alone their safety could be at is at risk but with StaySafe, you can help protect them.
Easy to use
You can be up and running with StaySafe in as little as 24 hours. Plus, the app and hub have been designed to offer an unrivalled user experience – set a session or signal for help in seconds.
Flexible & customisable
StaySafe offers a huge range of alerts and functions that you can customise to meet your individual lone worker needs.
All you need is your smartphone or tablet – no additional equipment to buy or use.
Low cost & scalable solution
StaySafe provides a great value cost-per-head solution which is scalable for organisations of any size and industry.
We recognise that health and safety challenges vary greatly across different businesses and locations. The flexibility of the StaySafe solution and customisable features means StaySafe is suitable for use across any industry – from health and social care to housing and construction.
Latest News & Events
Follow our blog to keep up do date with StaySafe news and current health and safety discussions.
- Posted by Naomi on November 16, 2017 StaySafe will be exhibiting at the Utility Week Health & Safety Conference for our second year early next month. The conference which takes place in Birmingham on 6th December, is a great place for professionals from the Utility industry to … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on October 24, 2017 Police data has recently revealed a 13% rise in crime across England and Wales – passing the 5 million mark for the first time in 10 years. Violent crimes such as robbery, stalking, physical and sexual assaults, saw the greatest … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on October 20, 2017 The Role Our fast growing, buzzing tech company operating across 5 continents, is looking for an ambitious Account Director to join our expanding sales team. The incoming Account Director will be driven, self-motivated and passionate about sales. As an Account … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on October 18, 2017 There is no doubt that emergency service workers are a crucial part of today’s society. Whether responding to a medical emergency, fire or crime scene, they provide life-saving services on a daily basis. However, the type of work they do, … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on October 16, 2017 The Cass Entrepreneurship Fund is delighted to announce completion of a new growth equity investment into lone worker safety solution StaySafe. StaySafe, which was established in 2012, is a smartphone app and cloud-based monitoring service which tracks employee location via … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on October 13, 2017 Earlier this week, an employee working at a restaurant alone in Coney Island, New York, was involved in an attempted, armed mugging. At around 2am on the 8th October, three men entered the restaurant where the employee was working alone … Read More