Protect and monitor your lone workers
Turn any smart device into a safety tool
The easiest to use lone worker solution
Trusted by organisations around the world
What is StaySafe?
StaySafe is an innovative and award winning smartphone app and cloud-based monitoring solution which provides personal protection for lone workers anywhere in the world.
Our easy to use app tracks location in real-time enabling employees to check-in safely and request immediate assistance in an emergency.
Anytime an employee works or travels alone their safety could be at is at risk but with StaySafe, you can help protect them.
Easy to use
You can be up and running with StaySafe in as little as 24 hours. Plus, the app and hub have been designed to offer an unrivalled user experience – set a session or signal for help in seconds.
Flexible & customisable
StaySafe offers a huge range of alerts and functions that you can customise to meet your individual lone worker needs.
All you need is your smartphone or tablet – no additional equipment to buy or use.
Low cost & scalable solution
StaySafe provides a great value cost-per-head solution which is scalable for organisations of any size and industry.
We recognise that health and safety challenges vary greatly across different businesses and locations. The flexibility of the StaySafe solution and customisable features means StaySafe is suitable for use across any industry – from health and social care to housing and construction.
Latest News & Events
Follow our blog to keep up do date with StaySafe news and current health and safety discussions.
- Posted by Naomi on October 16, 2017 The Cass Entrepreneurship Fund is delighted to announce completion of a new growth equity investment into lone worker safety solution StaySafe. StaySafe, which was established in 2012, is a smartphone app and cloud-based monitoring service which tracks employee location via … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on October 13, 2017 Earlier this week, an employee working at a restaurant alone in Coney Island, New York, was involved in an attempted, armed mugging. At around 2am on the 8th October, three men entered the restaurant where the employee was working and … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on October 12, 2017 About this job Job type: Permanent Experience level: Mid-level, Senior Role: Full Stack Developer We are looking to … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on September 27, 2017 There are many reasons to invest in health and safety in the workplace. Employees are a valuable asset and not only do employers hold a moral responsibility to protect them, but it also makes good business sense. A safe work … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on September 25, 2017 We are proud to have been named a finalist at the Security & Fire Excellence Awards which take place in November. Our lone worker safety solutions have been shortlisted in the Communication Product of the Year category – for our … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on September 22, 2017 We are delighted to have been shortlisted as a finalist for the Best use of mobile technology award at the 2017 Digital Entrepreneur Awards (DEAs). The DEAs are the only national awards dedicated to championing digital entrepreneurialism and innovation across the UK … Read More