Protect and monitor your lone workers
Turn any smart device into a safety tool
The easiest to use lone worker solution
Trusted by organisations around the world
What is StaySafe?
StaySafe is an innovative and award winning smartphone app and cloud-based monitoring solution which provides personal protection for lone workers anywhere in the world.
Our easy to use app tracks location in real-time enabling employees to check-in safely and request immediate assistance in an emergency.
Anytime an employee works or travels alone their safety could be at is at risk but with StaySafe, you can help protect them.
Easy to use
You can be up and running with StaySafe in as little as 24 hours. Plus the app and hub have been designed to offer an unrivalled user experience – set a session or signal for help in seconds.
Flexible & customisable
StaySafe offers a huge range of alerts and functions that you can customise to meet your individual lone worker needs.
All you need is your smartphone or tablet – no additional equipment to buy or use.
Low cost & scalable solution
StaySafe provides a great value cost-per-head solution which is scalable for organisations of any size and industry.
We recognise that health and safety challenges vary greatly across different businesses and locations. The flexibility of the StaySafe solution and customisable features means StaySafe is suitable for use across any industry – from health and social care to housing and construction.
Latest News & Events
Follow our blog to keep up do date with StaySafe news and current health and safety discussions.
- Posted by Naomi on April 18, 2017 Aer Lingus has been fined €250,000 following the death of an employee at Dublin Airport in 2014. The incident On 5th November, Cargo driver John Murray, was carrying out work unloading cargo at a warehouse. With access to the designated … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on April 18, 2017 Humans by nature are highly influenced by our environment and those around us. When entering a new workplace, we are likely to adapt to our surroundings rather than go against the flow, even if it means ignoring the rules that … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on April 7, 2017 Providing your lone workers with a safety solution is a great step to take as a business. But whether you have just begun your search or have already rolled out a solution, you may be concerned about experiencing resistance from … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on April 5, 2017 Much of the debate around lone working focuses on physical safety and ways to keep employees protected remotely. However, lone and remote worker mental wellbeing often remains unaddressed. Yet remote workers miss out on a number of factors that benefit … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on April 4, 2017 Today marks a year since the introduction of the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 and employees are beginning to see positive changes in their workplace. A survey of 776 industry professionals conducted by Safeguard, has provided some insight … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on April 3, 2017 Health and safety legislation around the world clearly states that every business is responsible for the safety and wellbeing of their employees. However, there is often mention of employees taking responsibility for their own safety and that of those around … Read More