What is StaySafe?
StaySafe is an innovative and award winning smartphone app and cloud-based monitoring solution which provides personal protection for lone workers anywhere in the world.
Our easy to use app tracks location in real-time enabling employees to check-in safely and request immediate assistance in an emergency.
Anytime an employee works or travels alone their safety could be at is at risk but with StaySafe, you can help protect them.
Easy to use
You can be up and running with StaySafe in as little as 24 hours. Plus, the app and hub have been designed to offer an unrivalled user experience – set a session or signal for help in seconds.
Flexible & customisable
StaySafe offers a huge range of alerts and functions that you can customise to meet your individual lone worker needs.
All you need is your smartphone or tablet – no additional equipment to buy or use.
Low cost & scalable solution
StaySafe provides a great value cost-per-head solution which is scalable for organisations of any size and industry.
We recognise that health and safety challenges vary greatly across different businesses and locations. The flexibility of the StaySafe solution and customisable features means StaySafe is suitable for use across any industry – from health and social care to housing and construction.
Latest News & Events
Follow our blog to keep up do date with StaySafe news and current health and safety discussions.
- Posted by Naomi Billington on May 31, 2018 As technology is rapidly advancing, health and safety challenges are increasingly being solved with the assistance of smartphone apps. From providing quick information on the go to reliable monitoring, the ability for smartphones to harness new technologies allows businesses to … Read More
- Posted by Naomi Billington on May 31, 2018 There are many reasons to invest in health and safety in the workplace. Employees are a valuable asset and not only do employers hold a moral responsibility to protect them, but it also makes good business sense. A safe work … Read More
- Posted by Naomi Billington on May 30, 2018 A recent case has brought to light the legal responsibilities placed on employees in regards to their own safety and that of those around them. Earlier this year, a scaffolder was taken to court after a concerned member of the … Read More
- Posted by Holly Morris on May 1, 2018 We are delighted to have been shortlisted as finalists at this year’s UK Digital Experience Awards in the Safety as a Service category. The Awards are now in their fourth year running and aim to reward excellence and innovation in … Read More
- Posted by Holly Morris on April 27, 2018 In the UK, the number of attacks on NHS staff between 2016 and 2017, has risen by up to 10% from the previous year, with a new shocking total of 56,500 reported assaults. Why are medical staff at risk? Whilst … Read More
- Posted by Naomi Billington on April 26, 2018 Attitudes on health and safety in the workplace have come a long way from the days of child labour and factories riddled with hazards. Ever-tightening legislation continues to put more pressure on businesses to crack down on health and safety … Read More