Protect and monitor your lone workers
Turn any smart device into a safety tool
The easiest to use lone worker solution
Trusted by organisations around the world
What is StaySafe?
StaySafe is an innovative and award winning smartphone app and cloud-based monitoring solution which provides personal protection for lone workers anywhere in the world.
Our easy to use app tracks location in real-time enabling employees to check-in safely and request immediate assistance in an emergency.
Anytime an employee works or travels alone their safety could be at is at risk but with StaySafe, you can help protect them.
Easy to use
You can be up and running with StaySafe in as little as 24 hours. Plus the app and hub have been designed to offer an unrivalled user experience – set a session or signal for help in seconds.
Flexible & customisable
StaySafe offers a huge range of alerts and functions that you can customise to meet your individual lone worker needs.
All you need is your smartphone or tablet – no additional equipment to buy or use.
Low cost & scalable solution
StaySafe provides a great value cost-per-head solution which is scalable for organisations of any size and industry.
We recognise that health and safety challenges vary greatly across different businesses and locations. The flexibility of the StaySafe solution and customisable features means StaySafe is suitable for use across any industry – from health and social care to housing and construction.
Latest News & Events
Follow our blog to keep up do date with StaySafe news and current health and safety discussions.
- Posted by Naomi on September 10, 2016 In support of Construction Safety Week in Ireland (12th-16th September 2016), we have compiled top tips on keeping employees safe, based on the following daily themes; – Working at height – Electricity – Positive mental health – Mobile plant and … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on August 30, 2016 StaySafe are delighted to announce that we have been awarded a Reader’s Choice Award in Mobile Apps by Canadian Occupational Safety Magazine. Nominations for the awards were chosen by the magazine’s editorial team and winners voted by readers through a … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on August 17, 2016 Working in the field of lone worker safety, and particularly app development, my nemesis has always been the ‘mobile blackspot’ – those annoying pockets where you can’t connect to the network, rendering your top of the range smartphone or device … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on August 10, 2016 Encouraging incident reporting in the workplace is a great tool for managing risk and creating a safer, healthier, work environment. Whether an incident that resulted in injury, or a near miss, employees should be encouraged to report on all workplace … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on July 14, 2016 Annual data released last week by the HSE, reveal a slight rise in workplace fatalities over the last 2 years. The statistics show provisional UK figures for the number of fatal injuries caused by accidents in the workplace over the last … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on July 13, 2016 StaySafe will be exhibiting at Utility Week Health and Safety Conference in Birmingham on November 30th. The event is a great place for anyone striving to make health and safety the number one priority for their business. Not only will there … Read More