Protect and monitor your lone workers
Turn any smart device into a safety tool
The easiest to use lone worker solution
Trusted by organisations around the world
What is StaySafe?
StaySafe is an innovative and award winning smartphone app and cloud-based monitoring solution which provides personal protection for lone workers anywhere in the world.
Our easy to use app tracks location in real-time enabling employees to check-in safely and request immediate assistance in an emergency.
Anytime an employee works or travels alone their safety could be at is at risk but with StaySafe, you can help protect them.
Easy to use
You can be up and running with StaySafe in as little as 24 hours. Plus the app and hub have been designed to offer an unrivalled user experience – set a session or signal for help in seconds.
Flexible & customisable
StaySafe offers a huge range of alerts and functions that you can customise to meet your individual lone worker needs.
All you need is your smartphone or tablet – no additional equipment to buy or use.
Low cost & scalable solution
StaySafe provides a great value cost-per-head solution which is scalable for organisations of any size and industry.
We recognise that health and safety challenges vary greatly across different businesses and locations. The flexibility of the StaySafe solution and customisable features means StaySafe is suitable for use across any industry – from health and social care to housing and construction.
Latest News & Events
Follow our blog to keep up do date with StaySafe news and current health and safety discussions.
- Posted by Naomi on October 12, 2016 StaySafe will be exhibiting at European Utility Week over 15th – 17th November. The conference takes place at Fira Barcelona Gran Via, Spain and will bring together 1200 professionals from the utility industry with a focus on increasing efficiencies through innovation. With … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on October 6, 2016 There is no doubt that community nurses are a valued and important part of today’s society. Whether providing healthcare to house bound patients or carrying out new birth visits, they provide comfort and support to those who need it most. … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on October 5, 2016 Today marks National Personal Safety Day, an annual event organised by the Suzy Lamplugh Trust with the purpose of highlighting practical solutions in avoiding violence and aggression in the workplace and everyday life. This year’s focus is Safe as Houses … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on September 27, 2016 For lone working staff, training is particularly important as they work in environments where there are no colleagues around to provide a helping hand or point out a mistake that could lead to an accident. News stories regularly point out lack … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on September 10, 2016 In support of Construction Safety Week in Ireland (12th-16th September 2016), we have compiled top tips on keeping employees safe, based on the following daily themes; – Working at height – Electricity – Positive mental health – Mobile plant and … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on August 30, 2016 StaySafe are delighted to announce that we have been awarded a Reader’s Choice Award in Mobile Apps by Canadian Occupational Safety Magazine. Nominations for the awards were chosen by the magazine’s editorial team and winners voted by readers through a … Read More