Protect and monitor your lone workers
Turn any smart device into a safety tool
The easiest to use lone worker solution
Trusted by organisations around the world
What is StaySafe?
StaySafe is an innovative and award winning smartphone app and cloud-based monitoring solution which provides personal protection for lone workers anywhere in the world.
Our easy to use app tracks location in real-time enabling employees to check-in safely and request immediate assistance in an emergency.
Anytime an employee works or travels alone their safety could be at is at risk but with StaySafe, you can help protect them.
Easy to use
You can be up and running with StaySafe in as little as 24 hours. Plus, the app and hub have been designed to offer an unrivalled user experience – set a session or signal for help in seconds.
Flexible & customisable
StaySafe offers a huge range of alerts and functions that you can customise to meet your individual lone worker needs.
All you need is your smartphone or tablet – no additional equipment to buy or use.
Low cost & scalable solution
StaySafe provides a great value cost-per-head solution which is scalable for organisations of any size and industry.
We recognise that health and safety challenges vary greatly across different businesses and locations. The flexibility of the StaySafe solution and customisable features means StaySafe is suitable for use across any industry – from health and social care to housing and construction.
Latest News & Events
Follow our blog to keep up do date with StaySafe news and current health and safety discussions.
- Posted by Holly Morris on March 15, 2018 StaySafe are thrilled to announce we have been shortlisted for the Beaumont Safety Trophy at the Construction Health & Safety Awards 2018 (CHSG). The Awards will be held at The Radisson Blu Hotel, London, on 15th March 2018. CHSG … Read More
- Posted by Naomi Billington on February 26, 2018 The StaySafe app is available on Exloc Instruments’ recently launched intrinsically safe ATEX Smartphone – providing a reliable safety solution for those operating alone in hazardous locations. The IS520.1 is a robust, industrial smartphone certified for ATEX Zone 1 and … Read More
- Posted by Naomi Billington on February 23, 2018 Chelsea and Westminster NHS Trust and Imperial College London, have been fined following the death of a lone worker. In October 2011, Damian Bowen was asphyxiated whilst decanting liquid nitrogen, used to freeze blood samples, in a London laboratory. An … Read More
- Posted by Naomi Billington on February 23, 2018 When discussing the costs associated with poor workplace health and safety, direct costs such as fines and legal costs tend to take centre stage. While fines given to a business following a safety failing are designed to have a significant … Read More
- Posted by Naomi Billington on February 23, 2018 It is with great pleasure to announce that StaySafe have received a prize for The Ultimate App or Website at The Techies 2018. The awards, which are run annually by Techworld, celebrate entrepreneurship, innovation and disruption in the UK technical … Read More
- Posted by Naomi Billington on January 29, 2018 A lone working traffic warden suffered a broken shoulder when he was violently shoved by a member of the public, after noticing he was being given a ticket. Daniel Corneille had parked his car on a double yellow line, blocking … Read More