Protect and monitor your lone workers
Turn any smart device into a safety tool
The easiest to use lone worker solution
Trusted by organisations around the world
What is StaySafe?
StaySafe is an innovative and award winning smartphone app and cloud-based monitoring solution which provides personal protection for lone workers anywhere in the world.
Our easy to use app tracks location in real-time enabling employees to check-in safely and request immediate assistance in an emergency.
Anytime an employee works or travels alone their safety could be at is at risk but with StaySafe, you can help protect them.
Easy to use
You can be up and running with StaySafe in as little as 24 hours. Plus the app and hub have been designed to offer an unrivalled user experience – set a session or signal for help in seconds.
Flexible & customisable
StaySafe offers a huge range of alerts and functions that you can customise to meet your individual lone worker needs.
All you need is your smartphone or tablet – no additional equipment to buy or use.
Low cost & scalable solution
StaySafe provides a great value cost-per-head solution which is scalable for organisations of any size and industry.
We recognise that health and safety challenges vary greatly across different businesses and locations. The flexibility of the StaySafe solution and customisable features means StaySafe is suitable for use across any industry – from health and social care to housing and construction.
Latest News & Events
Follow our blog to keep up do date with StaySafe news and current health and safety discussions.
- Posted by Naomi on December 19, 2016 2016 has been an important year for health and safety around the world. We have seen new legislation in New Zealand, the UK and Singapore and a range of great initiatives focused on reducing workplace risk. Year on year workplace … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on December 15, 2016 Not-for-profit organisation Ermha, who provide one to one support for vulnerable members of the Melbourne community, used the StaySafe lone worker app to locate and warn staff after a man set himself on fire in a local bank. When a … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on December 14, 2016 With 2017 fast approaching, it is useful to look back at HSE’s annual health and safety statistics over 2015/16. Health and safety recruitment agency, Bryan & Armstrong, have created a useful infographic to illustrate the number and types of accidents … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on November 24, 2016 In support of Road Safety Week 2016, we take a look at the responsibilities of employers to staff who travel on or work near the road. Travelling on the road is one of the greatest and most uncontrollable risks workers … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on November 21, 2016 StaySafe is now compatible with wearable technology to offer you all the functionality of the StaySafe app, in a small, wearable device. The StaySafe app can be paired via Bluetooth with the V.BTTN, a small, versatile device which can … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on November 16, 2016 Source: Slater + Gordon More than a third of public sector staff have been violently attacked or threatened at work, a new study has found. Teachers, nurses and the emergency services were among those surveyed about life on the frontline, … Read More