Protect and monitor your lone workers
Turn any smart device into a safety tool
The easiest to use lone worker solution
Trusted by organisations around the world
What is StaySafe?
StaySafe is an innovative and award winning smartphone app and cloud-based monitoring solution which provides personal protection for lone workers anywhere in the world.
Our easy to use app tracks location in real-time enabling employees to check-in safely and request immediate assistance in an emergency.
Anytime an employee works or travels alone their safety could be at is at risk but with StaySafe, you can help protect them.
Easy to use
You can be up and running with StaySafe in as little as 24 hours. Plus, the app and hub have been designed to offer an unrivalled user experience – set a session or signal for help in seconds.
Flexible & customisable
StaySafe offers a huge range of alerts and functions that you can customise to meet your individual lone worker needs.
All you need is your smartphone or tablet – no additional equipment to buy or use.
Low cost & scalable solution
StaySafe provides a great value cost-per-head solution which is scalable for organisations of any size and industry.
We recognise that health and safety challenges vary greatly across different businesses and locations. The flexibility of the StaySafe solution and customisable features means StaySafe is suitable for use across any industry – from health and social care to housing and construction.
Latest News & Events
Follow our blog to keep up do date with StaySafe news and current health and safety discussions.
- Posted by Naomi on December 5, 2017 In support of UK Charity Week which is running from the 4th-8th December, we would like to raise awareness of some of our UK based charity clients and the work their lone workers carry out each day. Lone workers are … Read More
- Posted by Holly Morris on November 30, 2017 Dealing with electric, gas, water and sewerage, those working within the utilities industry are exposed to safety hazards on a daily basis. Within the industry, risk is substantial regardless of the environment. Hazards are far more common and can be … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on November 28, 2017 Wednesday’s Autumn Budget speech from chancellor Phillip Hammond delivered a pledge to invest £160 million into 5G mobile networks across the UK. The investment will see an acceleration in the development of 5G, as well as providing superfast broadband coverage … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on November 28, 2017 Food delivery drivers have become a predominant target in a string of acid attacks across London. The most recent attacks which took place in November, involved two fast food delivery drivers who were targeted in two separate attempted robberies. The … Read More
- Posted by Holly Morris on November 27, 2017 To commemorate Road Safety Week 2017, this week StaySafe has been taking a look at how safety on the roads can be better approved with the assistance of technology. Proposed measures to improve road safety are being seriously considered as … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on November 24, 2017 In support of Road Safety Week 2017, we take a look at the responsibilities of employers to staff who travel on or work near the road. Travelling on the road is one of the greatest and most uncontrollable risks workers … Read More