Protect and monitor your lone workers
Turn any smart device into a safety tool
The easiest to use lone worker solution
Trusted by organisations around the world
What is StaySafe?
StaySafe is an innovative and award winning smartphone app and cloud-based monitoring solution which provides personal protection for lone workers anywhere in the world.
Our easy to use app tracks location in real-time enabling employees to check-in safely and request immediate assistance in an emergency.
Anytime an employee works or travels alone their safety could be at is at risk but with StaySafe, you can help protect them.
Easy to use
You can be up and running with StaySafe in as little as 24 hours. Plus, the app and hub have been designed to offer an unrivalled user experience – set a session or signal for help in seconds.
Flexible & customisable
StaySafe offers a huge range of alerts and functions that you can customise to meet your individual lone worker needs.
All you need is your smartphone or tablet – no additional equipment to buy or use.
Low cost & scalable solution
StaySafe provides a great value cost-per-head solution which is scalable for organisations of any size and industry.
We recognise that health and safety challenges vary greatly across different businesses and locations. The flexibility of the StaySafe solution and customisable features means StaySafe is suitable for use across any industry – from health and social care to housing and construction.
Latest News & Events
Follow our blog to keep up do date with StaySafe news and current health and safety discussions.
- Posted by Naomi on September 21, 2017 Health and Safety North returns to Manchester (UK) on the 10th-11th of October and we are excited to be exhibiting our range of lone worker solutions during the conference. About Health and Safety North Health and Safety North is a place … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on August 23, 2017 The Incidents Subway Preston At 9:50pm on Monday 21st August, three men dressed in black with their faces covered, entered a Subway sandwich store armed with a claw hammer and knife. A lone worker manning the store at the time, … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on August 23, 2017 One of the most basic requirements set out by health and safety legislation around the world, is to produce and distribute health and safety policies to all employees following thorough risk assessment. Health and safety policies allow employees to operate … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on August 22, 2017 Health and safety continues to improve around the world year on year, with fatality and injury numbers gradually decreasing. Recent changes include the introduction of the Health and Safety at Work Act in New Zealand and stricter sentencing guidelines in … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on August 16, 2017 The construction industry accounts for over 3 million jobs – working out at 10% of total UK employment. Due to the nature of the work, it’s one of the UK’s most dangerous job roles with workers being exposed to a … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on August 11, 2017 Last month a mother and daughter, Wendy and Natanya Campbell, were shot dead when they attended a tenant’s home in Northland, New Zealand. The pair had travelled to Quinn Patterson’s home to carry out a maintenance inspection, when Patterson began … Read More