Anytime an employee works or travels alone their safety could be at is at risk but with StaySafe, you can help protect them.
Easy to use
You can be up and running with StaySafe in as little as 24 hours. Plus, the app and hub have been designed to offer an unrivalled user experience – set a session or signal for help in seconds.
Flexible & customisable
StaySafe offers a huge range of alerts and functions that you can customise to meet your individual lone worker needs.
All you need is your smartphone or tablet – no additional equipment to buy or use.
Low cost & scalable solution
StaySafe provides a great value cost-per-head solution which is scalable for organisations of any size and industry.
We recognise that health and safety challenges vary greatly across different businesses and locations. The flexibility of the StaySafe solution and customisable features means StaySafe is suitable for use across any industry – from health and social care to housing and construction.
Latest News & Events
Follow our blog to keep up do date with StaySafe news and current health and safety discussions.
- Posted by Naomi Billington on September 19, 2018 A recent study by Percy Hughes & Roberts Solicitors, has revealed that employees across all industries are too scared to report an injury sustained in the workplace, in fear that they will make their employer angry. The survey which involved … Read More
- Posted by Naomi Billington on September 17, 2018 Above the Line Security have improved the safety of their at-risk employees by switching from a manual call-in system to the user-friendly StaySafe lone worker solution. Employees at Above the Line Security are responsible for guarding individuals and high-value equipment … Read More
- Posted by Naomi Billington on August 28, 2018 Infinis, who generate power from sites across the country, have launched StaySafe as a safety solution to enhance the protection and safety of its staff when working on unmanned sites and out of hours. StaySafe is an app and cloud-based … Read More
- Posted by Naomi Billington on August 22, 2018 A tube driver was attacked in the UK last month after fighting passengers forced their way into her cab. The driver was driving a train between King’s Cross and Angel station late in the evening when the two men screamed … Read More
- Posted by Naomi Billington on August 17, 2018 We are delighted to announce that we have been awarded a Reader’s Choice Award in Lone Worker Monitoring by Canadian Occupational Safety Magazine. Nominations for the awards were chosen by the magazine’s editorial team and winners voted by readers through a … Read More
- Posted by Helen on August 15, 2018 The number of terror investigations has risen sharply in the last few months, increasing from “over 500” in March to 676 by the end of June, revealed a PM spokesperson today. This statement comes the day after a terror attack … Read More
Want to find out more?
Get in touch for more info and pricing