Anytime an employee works or travels alone their safety could be at is at risk but with StaySafe, you can help protect them.
Easy to use
You can be up and running with StaySafe in as little as 24 hours. Plus, the app and hub have been designed to offer an unrivalled user experience – set a session or signal for help in seconds.
Flexible & customisable
StaySafe offers a huge range of alerts and functions that you can customise to meet your individual lone worker needs.
All you need is your smartphone or tablet – no additional equipment to buy or use.
Low cost & scalable solution
StaySafe provides a great value cost-per-head solution which is scalable for organisations of any size and industry.
We recognise that health and safety challenges vary greatly across different businesses and locations. The flexibility of the StaySafe solution and customisable features means StaySafe is suitable for use across any industry – from health and social care to housing and construction.
Latest News & Events
Follow our blog to keep up do date with StaySafe news and current health and safety discussions.
- Posted by Naomi Billington on October 25, 2018 When we think of lone workers we usually imagine those working in complete isolation such as a security guard manning a building at night, or a farmer working out in the middle of a field. However, while this may be … Read More
- Posted by Naomi Billington on October 17, 2018 IncidentEye has been shortlisted as a finalist for the Best use of Mobile and IOT award at the 2018 Digital Entrepreneur Awards (DEAs). IncidentEye is an incident people management solution launched by StaySafe in 2018. The innovative app and hub … Read More
- Posted by Naomi Billington on October 5, 2018 The Role Our young, buzzing tech company operating across 5 continents, is looking for an ambitious Account Development Manager to join our expanding sales team. The incoming Account Development Manager will be passionate about sales, looking after our customers and … Read More
- Posted by Naomi Billington on September 21, 2018 Two female employees manning stores on their own, became targets to two separate violent robberies in Lanarkshire, UK, just a fortnight apart. The first of the attacks occurred when the worker was closing up at night. The two men stormed … Read More
- Posted by Naomi Billington on September 20, 2018
- Posted by Naomi Billington on September 19, 2018 A recent study by Percy Hughes & Roberts Solicitors, has revealed that employees across all industries are too scared to report an injury sustained in the workplace, in fear that they will make their employer angry. The survey which involved … Read More
Want to find out more?
Get in touch for more info and pricing