Protect and monitor your lone workers
Turn any smart device into a safety tool
The easiest to use lone worker solution
Trusted by organisations around the world
What is StaySafe?
StaySafe is an innovative and award winning smartphone app and cloud-based monitoring solution which provides personal protection for lone workers anywhere in the world.
Our easy to use app tracks location in real-time enabling employees to check-in safely and request immediate assistance in an emergency.
Anytime an employee works or travels alone their safety could be at is at risk but with StaySafe, you can help protect them.
Easy to use
You can be up and running with StaySafe in as little as 24 hours. Plus, the app and hub have been designed to offer an unrivalled user experience – set a session or signal for help in seconds.
Flexible & customisable
StaySafe offers a huge range of alerts and functions that you can customise to meet your individual lone worker needs.
All you need is your smartphone or tablet – no additional equipment to buy or use.
Low cost & scalable solution
StaySafe provides a great value cost-per-head solution which is scalable for organisations of any size and industry.
We recognise that health and safety challenges vary greatly across different businesses and locations. The flexibility of the StaySafe solution and customisable features means StaySafe is suitable for use across any industry – from health and social care to housing and construction.
Latest News & Events
Follow our blog to keep up do date with StaySafe news and current health and safety discussions.
- Posted by Naomi on August 16, 2017 The construction industry accounts for over 3 million jobs – working out at 10% of total UK employment. Due to the nature of the work, it’s one of the UK’s most dangerous job roles with workers being exposed to a … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on August 11, 2017 Last month a mother and daughter, Wendy and Natanya Campbell, were shot dead when they attended a tenant’s home in Northland, New Zealand. The pair had travelled to Quinn Patterson’s home to carry out a maintenance inspection, when Patterson began … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on August 8, 2017 We will be exhibiting our lone worker safety solutions next month at the National Safety and Health Conference in Nottingham (UK). The event takes place on the 14th September from 9:30-16:10. About NSHC This year’s NSHC theme is “Leap into … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on July 31, 2017 In 1993, Jason Anker went to work as usual on a construction site. While there, he was tasked with carrying out some work on the roof of a building. The work was expected to take two hours but his team … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on July 28, 2017 HSE’s latest provisional workplace fatality figures, reveal 137 fatalities over 2016/17, and a continuation of past trends. Positively, 137 fatalities represents the second lowest year on record after 2013/14. However, following a drop in 2012/13, the trend in the number … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on July 25, 2017 Guest blog by Tom Reddon As technology and business continues to grow and evolve, safety in the workplace has also evolved with modern trends. Fundamental safety training and continuous improvement programs have become outdated with the innovation and implementation of … Read More