Protect and monitor your lone workers
Turn any smart device into a safety tool
The easiest to use lone worker solution
Trusted by organisations around the world
What is StaySafe?
StaySafe is an innovative and award winning smartphone app and cloud-based monitoring solution which provides personal protection for lone workers anywhere in the world.
Our easy to use app tracks location in real-time enabling employees to check-in safely and request immediate assistance in an emergency.
Anytime an employee works or travels alone their safety could be at is at risk but with StaySafe, you can help protect them.
Easy to use
You can be up and running with StaySafe in as little as 24 hours. Plus, the app and hub have been designed to offer an unrivalled user experience – set a session or signal for help in seconds.
Flexible & customisable
StaySafe offers a huge range of alerts and functions that you can customise to meet your individual lone worker needs.
All you need is your smartphone or tablet – no additional equipment to buy or use.
Low cost & scalable solution
StaySafe provides a great value cost-per-head solution which is scalable for organisations of any size and industry.
We recognise that health and safety challenges vary greatly across different businesses and locations. The flexibility of the StaySafe solution and customisable features means StaySafe is suitable for use across any industry – from health and social care to housing and construction.
Latest News & Events
Follow our blog to keep up do date with StaySafe news and current health and safety discussions.
- Posted by Naomi Billington on December 22, 2017 For many, the holiday season means long periods of leisure and time spent in the home surrounded by family and friends. But for some, work continues as usual through these periods. However, we do not always consider that health and … Read More
- Posted by Holly Morris on December 18, 2017 A £100,000 fine has been issued to UK Local Authority, Brent Council, following an assault on two social workers while carrying out a home visit. The incident The two female workers were visiting the home of a vulnerable child at … Read More
- Posted by Naomi Billington on December 5, 2017 In support of UK Charity Week which is running from the 4th-8th December, we would like to raise awareness of some of our UK based charity clients and the work their lone workers carry out each day. Lone workers are … Read More
- Posted by Holly Morris on November 30, 2017 Dealing with electric, gas, water and sewerage, those working within the utilities industry are exposed to safety hazards on a daily basis. Within the industry, risk is substantial regardless of the environment. Hazards are far more common and can be … Read More
- Posted by Naomi Billington on November 28, 2017 Wednesday’s Autumn Budget speech from chancellor Phillip Hammond delivered a pledge to invest £160 million into 5G mobile networks across the UK. The investment will see an acceleration in the development of 5G, as well as providing superfast broadband coverage … Read More
- Posted by Naomi Billington on November 28, 2017 Food delivery drivers have become a predominant target in a string of acid attacks across London. The most recent attacks which took place in November, involved two fast food delivery drivers who were targeted in two separate attempted robberies. The … Read More