Protect and monitor your lone workers
Turn any smart device into a safety tool
The easiest to use lone worker solution
Trusted by organisations around the world
What is StaySafe?
StaySafe is an innovative and award winning smartphone app and cloud-based monitoring solution which provides personal protection for lone workers anywhere in the world.
Our easy to use app tracks location in real-time enabling employees to check-in safely and request immediate assistance in an emergency.
Anytime an employee works or travels alone their safety could be at is at risk but with StaySafe, you can help protect them.
Easy to use
You can be up and running with StaySafe in as little as 24 hours. Plus the app and hub have been designed to offer an unrivalled user experience – set a session or signal for help in seconds.
Flexible & customisable
StaySafe offers a huge range of alerts and functions that you can customise to meet your individual lone worker needs.
All you need is your smartphone or tablet – no additional equipment to buy or use.
Low cost & scalable solution
StaySafe provides a great value cost-per-head solution which is scalable for organisations of any size and industry.
We recognise that health and safety challenges vary greatly across different businesses and locations. The flexibility of the StaySafe solution and customisable features means StaySafe is suitable for use across any industry – from health and social care to housing and construction.
Latest News & Events
Follow our blog to keep up do date with StaySafe news and current health and safety discussions.
- Posted by Naomi on July 14, 2016 Annual data released last week by the HSE, reveal a slight rise in workplace fatalities over the last 2 years. The statistics show provisional UK figures for the number of fatal injuries caused by accidents in the workplace over the last … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on July 13, 2016 StaySafe will be exhibiting at Utility Week Health and Safety Conference in Birmingham on November 30th. The event is a great place for anyone striving to make health and safety the number one priority for their business. Not only will there … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on July 5, 2016 As part of Farm Safety Week, we will be providing top tips on each daily theme. For a more in depth guide, refer to the HSE’s website and keep up with the conversation using the hashtag #farmsafetyweek Children on the Farm 1. … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on July 4, 2016 StaySafe will be exhibiting at IOSH’s National Health and Safety Conference on September 15th 2016. Taking place at Nottingham Belfry Hotel, the conference is a key event for health and safety professionals working in or with the public sector. The conference … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on July 1, 2016 28% of housing employees feel less safe on the job then they did last year. This statistic comes as part of an Inside Housing Survey* of 346 frontline housing workers. The survey revealed a frightening culture within the industry where … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on June 27, 2016 Protecting lone working employees 2016 style: Top tips from London’s Safety and Health Expo Implementing a lone worker solution is an important step to take as a business, but it does not have to be a difficult one. The Safety … Read More