Protect and monitor your lone workers
Turn any smart device into a safety tool
The easiest to use lone worker solution
Trusted by organisations around the world
What is StaySafe?
StaySafe is an innovative and award winning smartphone app and cloud-based monitoring solution which provides personal protection for lone workers anywhere in the world.
Our easy to use app tracks location in real-time enabling employees to check-in safely and request immediate assistance in an emergency.
Anytime an employee works or travels alone their safety could be at is at risk but with StaySafe, you can help protect them.
Easy to use
You can be up and running with StaySafe in as little as 24 hours. Plus, the app and hub have been designed to offer an unrivalled user experience – set a session or signal for help in seconds.
Flexible & customisable
StaySafe offers a huge range of alerts and functions that you can customise to meet your individual lone worker needs.
All you need is your smartphone or tablet – no additional equipment to buy or use.
Low cost & scalable solution
StaySafe provides a great value cost-per-head solution which is scalable for organisations of any size and industry.
We recognise that health and safety challenges vary greatly across different businesses and locations. The flexibility of the StaySafe solution and customisable features means StaySafe is suitable for use across any industry – from health and social care to housing and construction.
Latest News & Events
Follow our blog to keep up do date with StaySafe news and current health and safety discussions.
- Posted by Naomi on July 5, 2017 Leading lone worker safety app StaySafe and conflict resolution specialists IKON Training have joined forces to provide businesses with both the tools and the practical advice to keep staff safe whilst they work and travel alone. When it comes to … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on June 29, 2017 Dynamic risk assessment is the practice of mentally observing, assessing and analysing an environment while we work, to identify and remove risk. The process allows individuals to identify a hazard on the spot and make quick decisions in regards to … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on June 22, 2017 While businesses are becoming increasingly aware of best health and safety practice in the workplace, there still exists a number of misconceptions that prevent businesses from operating safely. We take a look at several of these common misconceptions and provide … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on June 22, 2017 Aggression in the workplace is something that many people come across day to day, one of the biggest sectors that is effected heavily by this is Healthcare. Aggression is a growing concern within the healthcare sector (Hahn et al, 2008) … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on June 20, 2017 Proud2bSafe was founded by Jason Anker MBE, who suffered a life changing accident at work when he was just 24. Proud2bSafe works with organisations as part of their health and safety initiatives to bring safety training to life though a … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on June 8, 2017 Telecoms supplier, Shields Environmental have switched from a manual check-in system to StaySafe’s easy to use app to ensure their staff are safe whilst they work and travel in the field. Shields Environmental provide services and equipment to the telecoms … Read More