Protect and monitor your lone workers
Turn any smart device into a safety tool
The easiest to use lone worker solution
Trusted by organisations around the world
What is StaySafe?
StaySafe is an innovative and award winning smartphone app and cloud-based monitoring solution which provides personal protection for lone workers anywhere in the world.
Our easy to use app tracks location in real-time enabling employees to check-in safely and request immediate assistance in an emergency.
Anytime an employee works or travels alone their safety could be at is at risk but with StaySafe, you can help protect them.
Easy to use
You can be up and running with StaySafe in as little as 24 hours. Plus the app and hub have been designed to offer an unrivalled user experience – set a session or signal for help in seconds.
Flexible & customisable
StaySafe offers a huge range of alerts and functions that you can customise to meet your individual lone worker needs.
All you need is your smartphone or tablet – no additional equipment to buy or use.
Low cost & scalable solution
StaySafe provides a great value cost-per-head solution which is scalable for organisations of any size and industry.
We recognise that health and safety challenges vary greatly across different businesses and locations. The flexibility of the StaySafe solution and customisable features means StaySafe is suitable for use across any industry – from health and social care to housing and construction.
Latest News & Events
Follow our blog to keep up do date with StaySafe news and current health and safety discussions.
- Posted by Naomi on February 20, 2017 The new Sentencing Guidelines for Health and Safety Legislation in the UK have been one of the most influential pieces of regulation in recent years. With February marking one year since its introduction, we take a look at the huge … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on February 10, 2017 Statistics provided by NHS Protect have revealed that 70,555 NHS staff were assualted in 2015/16, the highest number of assaults in 5 years. That’s a shocking 200 assaults on doctors, nurses and other NHS staff in England every day. As well as … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on February 10, 2017 Earlier in the month, StaySafe’s COO Andy Natt, visited the TechTalk Radio Show to showcase the StaySafe solution. TechTalk was launched to showcase the very best in tech innovation. Each week they invite ‘tech heroes’ to the show to discuss … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on January 26, 2017 GPS tracking in the workplace can be used for a number of purposes such as mileage, auditing and of course safety monitoring. But when it comes to implementing GPS tracking, there are some common concerns. The most common being privacy, … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on December 20, 2016 We are delighted to announce that StaySafe have been shortlisted as a finalist in the Outstanding Security Equipment Manufacturer category of this years UK OSPAs. The Outstanding Security Performance Awards (OSPAs) recognise and reward companies and individuals across the security sector. … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on December 19, 2016 2016 has been an important year for health and safety around the world. We have seen new legislation in New Zealand, the UK and Singapore and a range of great initiatives focused on reducing workplace risk. Year on year workplace … Read More