Protect and monitor your lone workers
Turn any smart device into a safety tool
The easiest to use lone worker solution
Trusted by organisations around the world
What is StaySafe?
StaySafe is an innovative and award winning smartphone app and cloud-based monitoring solution which provides personal protection for lone workers anywhere in the world.
Our easy to use app tracks location in real-time enabling employees to check-in safely and request immediate assistance in an emergency.
Anytime an employee works or travels alone their safety could be at is at risk but with StaySafe, you can help protect them.
Easy to use
You can be up and running with StaySafe in as little as 24 hours. Plus the app and hub have been designed to offer an unrivalled user experience – set a session or signal for help in seconds.
Flexible & customisable
StaySafe offers a huge range of alerts and functions that you can customise to meet your individual lone worker needs.
All you need is your smartphone or tablet – no additional equipment to buy or use.
Low cost & scalable solution
StaySafe provides a great value cost-per-head solution which is scalable for organisations of any size and industry.
We recognise that health and safety challenges vary greatly across different businesses and locations. The flexibility of the StaySafe solution and customisable features means StaySafe is suitable for use across any industry – from health and social care to housing and construction.
Latest News & Events
Follow our blog to keep up do date with StaySafe news and current health and safety discussions.
- Posted by Naomi on March 17, 2017 Red Wolf Security Group, who provide security and monitoring services to businesses across New Zealand, have added lone worker safety app StaySafe to their product portfolio. The move comes in order to meet the growing demand for lone worker safety … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on March 15, 2017 Manual check-in calls are one of the most common methods used to monitor the safety of employees who work alone. Check-in calls are commonly scheduled at timed intervals throughout the day or before and after entering a work site. While … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on March 14, 2017 A nationwide poll has revealed a worrying lack of health and safety knowledge, with 58% of workers admitting they did not know the basic health and safety rules of their workplace, and 33% thinking their workplace did not have any … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on March 7, 2017 On Thursday 23rd February storm Doris rolled across the UK, knocking down trees, damaging buildings, sweeping up debris and knocking out power supplies. With gale force winds of up to 95mph, many faced disruption as trees blocked rail lines and … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on February 28, 2017 A UK employee was attacked earlier last month as he worked alone in an Eat & Go takeaway restaurant. Sean Nixon was working an evening shift in the restaurant when two males entered the store and an argument broke out … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on February 20, 2017 The new Sentencing Guidelines for Health and Safety Legislation in the UK have been one of the most influential pieces of regulation in recent years. With February marking one year since its introduction, we take a look at the huge … Read More