Protect and monitor your lone workers
Turn any smart device into a safety tool
The easiest to use lone worker solution
Trusted by organisations around the world
What is StaySafe?
StaySafe is an innovative and award winning smartphone app and cloud-based monitoring solution which provides personal protection for lone workers anywhere in the world.
Our easy to use app tracks location in real-time enabling employees to check-in safely and request immediate assistance in an emergency.
Anytime an employee works or travels alone their safety could be at is at risk but with StaySafe, you can help protect them.
Easy to use
You can be up and running with StaySafe in as little as 24 hours. Plus the app and hub have been designed to offer an unrivalled user experience – set a session or signal for help in seconds.
Flexible & customisable
StaySafe offers a huge range of alerts and functions that you can customise to meet your individual lone worker needs.
All you need is your smartphone or tablet – no additional equipment to buy or use.
Low cost & scalable solution
StaySafe provides a great value cost-per-head solution which is scalable for organisations of any size and industry.
We recognise that health and safety challenges vary greatly across different businesses and locations. The flexibility of the StaySafe solution and customisable features means StaySafe is suitable for use across any industry – from health and social care to housing and construction.
Latest News & Events
Follow our blog to keep up do date with StaySafe news and current health and safety discussions.
- Posted by Naomi on May 22, 2017 Dedicated devices have been around for a long time and are a great way to offer personal protection to at risk employees. However, with the advancement of technology and availability of smartphones, safety apps can offer a new and efficient … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on May 17, 2017 A new survey published by Accident Advice Helpline, has revealed that hazards aren’t always being reported in the workplace. 1 in 6 said they would not report identified workplace hazards despite 25% admitting that they or someone they worked with … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on May 11, 2017 We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to help grow a business dedicated to the safety of vulnerable employees. StaySafe is a young company fostering a collaborative mind-set where all ideas are valued. StaySafe ensures employees who work … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on April 18, 2017 Aer Lingus has been fined €250,000 following the death of an lone worker employee at Dublin Airport in 2014. The incident On 5th November, Cargo driver John Murray, was carrying out work unloading cargo at a warehouse. With access to … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on April 18, 2017 Humans by nature are highly influenced by our environment and those around us. When entering a new workplace, we are likely to adapt to our surroundings rather than go against the flow, even if it means ignoring the rules that … Read More
- Posted by Naomi on April 7, 2017 Providing your lone workers with a safety solution is a great step to take as a business. But whether you have just begun your search or have already rolled out your safety device, you may be concerned about experiencing resistance … Read More