What is StaySafe?
StaySafe is an innovative and award winning smartphone app and cloud-based monitoring solution which provides personal protection for lone workers anywhere in the world.
Our easy to use app tracks location in real-time enabling employees to check-in safely and request immediate assistance in an emergency.
Anytime an employee works or travels alone their safety could be at is at risk but with StaySafe, you can help protect them.
Easy to use
You can be up and running with StaySafe in as little as 24 hours. Plus, the app and hub have been designed to offer an unrivalled user experience – set a session or signal for help in seconds.
Flexible & customisable
StaySafe offers a huge range of alerts and functions that you can customise to meet your individual lone worker needs.
All you need is your smartphone or tablet – no additional equipment to buy or use.
Low cost & scalable solution
StaySafe provides a great value cost-per-head solution which is scalable for organisations of any size and industry.
We recognise that health and safety challenges vary greatly across different businesses and locations. The flexibility of the StaySafe solution and customisable features means StaySafe is suitable for use across any industry – from health and social care to housing and construction.
Latest News & Events
Follow our blog to keep up do date with StaySafe news and current health and safety discussions.
- Posted by Holly Morris on April 23, 2018 Protecting our customers’ data is a priority for StaySafe. With the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) coming into effect in May, we welcome the opportunity to deepen our commitment in the area of data privacy. We are making changes to … Read More
- Posted by Holly Morris on April 12, 2018 During the Health and Safety Event at the NEC this week, the StaySafe team attended a talk about the impact of Lone Working on Wellbeing, led by Oakwood Training. The company helps organisations to look after the personal safety and … Read More
- Posted by Holly Morris on April 9, 2018 StaySafe CEO Don Cameron will be attending the annual Field Service USA 2018 conference later this month. The event will host a series of discussions around issues effecting field service businesses. Some topic areas include connected devices and IoT, workforce … Read More
- Posted by Holly Morris on March 27, 2018 Earlier this month, two paramedics were threatened and verbally abused in Sparkhill, Birmingham over where the Ambulance had been positioned. The assault follows a string of recent attacks against paramedics on-duty in the UK. The two paramedics were attending to … Read More
- Posted by Holly Morris on March 27, 2018 The latest figures from both The British Retail Consortium (BRC) and The Usdaw Union for shopworkers, highlight how incidents of violence and abuse against shopworkers in the UK have reached their peak in a decade. As remote and lone working … Read More
- Posted by Holly Morris on March 27, 2018 StaySafe are delighted to have been nominated for the Lone Worker Monitoring category in the 2018 Canadian Occupational Safety Readers’ Choice Awards. The awards identify the preferred vendors and providers in the health and safety industry, and lends a voice to both readers and … Read More