Protect and monitor your lone workers
Turn any smart device into a safety tool
The easiest to use lone worker solution
Trusted by organisations around the world
What is StaySafe?
StaySafe is an innovative and award winning smartphone app and cloud-based monitoring solution which provides personal protection for lone workers anywhere in the world.
Our easy to use app tracks location in real-time enabling employees to check-in safely and request immediate assistance in an emergency.
Anytime an employee works or travels alone their safety could be at is at risk but with StaySafe, you can help protect them.
Easy to use
You can be up and running with StaySafe in as little as 24 hours. Plus, the app and hub have been designed to offer an unrivalled user experience – set a session or signal for help in seconds.
Flexible & customisable
StaySafe offers a huge range of alerts and functions that you can customise to meet your individual lone worker needs.
All you need is your smartphone or tablet – no additional equipment to buy or use.
Low cost & scalable solution
StaySafe provides a great value cost-per-head solution which is scalable for organisations of any size and industry.
We recognise that health and safety challenges vary greatly across different businesses and locations. The flexibility of the StaySafe solution and customisable features means StaySafe is suitable for use across any industry – from health and social care to housing and construction.
Latest News & Events
Follow our blog to keep up do date with StaySafe news and current health and safety discussions.
- Posted by Naomi Billington on January 29, 2018 A lone working traffic warden suffered a broken shoulder when he was violently shoved by a member of the public, after noticing he was being given a ticket. Daniel Corneille had parked his car on a double yellow line, blocking … Read More
- Posted by Naomi Billington on January 29, 2018 StaySafe are delighted to announce that we are finalists for the UK Outstanding Security Performance 2018 Awards (OSPAs). Our Lone Worker solutions app has been shortlisted for the Outstanding Security Equipment Manufacturer category. The awards recognise and reward outstanding performance … Read More
- Posted by Naomi Billington on January 24, 2018 Humans by nature are highly influenced by our environment and those around us. When entering a new workplace, we are likely to adapt to our surroundings rather than go against the flow, even if it means ignoring the rules that … Read More
- Posted by Naomi Billington on December 22, 2017 For many, the holiday season means long periods of leisure and time spent in the home surrounded by family and friends. But for some, work continues as usual through these periods. However, we do not always consider that health and … Read More
- Posted by Holly Morris on December 18, 2017 A £100,000 fine has been issued to UK Local Authority, Brent Council, following an assault on two social workers while carrying out a home visit. The incident The two female workers were visiting the home of a vulnerable child at … Read More
- Posted by Naomi Billington on December 5, 2017 In support of UK Charity Week which is running from the 4th-8th December, we would like to raise awareness of some of our UK based charity clients and the work their lone workers carry out each day. Lone workers are … Read More