Lone worker expertise and advice
Looking for information on keeping lone working staff safe? You’ve come to the right place.
StaySafe’s Knowledge Hub provides expertise and advice on everything you need to know about lone working. Whether you are looking for in depth information, hints and tips, or something to download and share with your team, the Knowledge Hub has something for you.
Guide to Lone Working
Constantly updated, our expert guide provides information on the basics of lone working – from work alone risks, your responsibility as an employer and helpful advice on getting started with your lone working policy and procedures. Explore the Guide now.
Quick answers to the questions we get asked most frequently. Got a question? Drop us a note at email@example.com and we will get your question published here.
- What are the different ways I can monitor my staff?
- What is a lone worker safety device?
- How does StaySafe keep lone workers safe?
- How does GPS tracking work and are there privacy issues?
- Does the app work on Android?
- What are the different types of lone worker alarms?
- What features does the StaySafe app have?
- How can personal safety alarms reduce risk for lone workers?
- How can StaySafe enhance lone worker security?
- What Health & Safety procedures can minimise risk for lone workers?
- How does StaySafe tackle low signal and data connectivity?
To help you keep your staff safe, we have published a range of free, sector-specific eGuides detailing best risks, your legal responsibilities and best practice guidelines for workers in the: