StaySafe will be exhibiting at the Utility Week Health & Safety Conference for our second year early next month.
The conference which takes place in Birmingham on 6th December, is a great place for professionals from the Utility industry to come together to discuss all things health and safety, and attend talks from a panel of experts.
The exhibition will showcase some of the most innovative safety products on the market and we are delighted to be amongst them.
About StaySafe’s lone worker solutions
StaySafe offer a range of safety solutions for employees who work alone or remotely. Low cost and easy to use, StaySafe is an effective solution for anyone looking to protect their employees and meet their legal duty of care.
We currently work with a range of companies from the Utility sector across the world, including; Barwon Water, Cobalt Energy, TransGas and Infinis. We work closely with each of our clients to ensure the StaySafe solution is set up to resolve their individual lone worker challenges.
We will be showing live demos throughout the day and will even be running a competition to win 20 StaySafe app licenses free for a year. Simply leave your business card at our stand to enter!
Why attend Utility Week?
Hear exclusive health and safety case studies
- Gain the knowledge you need to keep your workforce safe and healthy
- Discover the latest SHE best practice principles
- Understand the technologies transforming your role
- Understand the latest risk reduction strategies
- Improve awareness and support for mental health in your workplace
- Learn how to combat musculoskeletal disorders and occupational lung disease
- Hear policy and regulatory updates directly from the HSE
Our team will be on the StaySafe stand all day to answer any questions you may have. If you would like to set up a meeting at a set time during the event, please feel free to send us an email.