StaySafe will be exhibiting at IOSH’s National Safety and Health Conference on September 15th 2016.
Taking place at Nottingham Belfry Hotel, the National Safety and Health conference is a key event for health and safety professionals working in or with the public sector.
The conference will focus on getting fit for the future, providing industry updates, best practice examples and expert advice. An ideal place to network, debate and develop new skills, NSHC has something for everyone.
If you would like to see how StaySafe works for yourself or would like to talk to a member of the StaySafe team, NHSC is a great place to do so. We will be showing a live trial of the solution and would love to answer any questions you may have.
What’s in it for you?
- Hear about developments in your industry
- Enhance your skills and knowledge
- Hear best practice examples and share ideas
- Get up to date with legal developments
- Make new contacts with around 100 health and safety professionals
- Visit the exhibition and view a full demo of the StaySafe solution
You can book your space here