We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to help grow a business dedicated to the safety of vulnerable employees. StaySafe is a young company fostering a collaborative mind-set where all ideas are valued.
StaySafe ensures employees who work alone are always protected and can signal for help during an emergency. We are already operating across 5 continents with great potential for growth worldwide, and are looking for someone to assist in growing our UK market where there is huge potential that we are yet to reach!
Operational Base: StaySafe London Office
Reporting to: Account Director
Objective (Output): Providing world-class customer service at every stage of the customer life cycle and collaborating with the Account Director to achieve targeted business growth.
– Collaborating with other areas of the business including Marketing to follow up inbound leads.
– Setting up appointments for online or face to face sessions and demos.
– Updating internal CRM system (PLD).
– Working with key client contacts to set up product trials.
– Utilising product knowledge to organise and deliver training.
– Supporting the client in setting up of accounts, checking detail effectively.
– Ensuring that all correct documentation is signed off by the appropriate level and filed securely.
– Assisting the client in their preparation for a full product rollout within their business.
Ongoing Customer Service;
- Providing excellent client services management.
- Continued client support and account management.
- Handling client queries.
- Undertaking product testing and reviewing client feedback.
- Producing monthly and adhoc client reports.
- Providing sales, marketing and account management support.
- Providing support for on-line product demonstrations and client meetings.
- Attending exhibitions and networking events.
- Contributing your ideas to business plans to ensure the continued growth of the business.
- General admin.
- An individual with strong organisational skills.
- Excellent communicator with great interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Passionate about the StaySafe solution.
- Open work space with a social atmosphere.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Ongoing training and support.
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com
Must have proof of right to work in the UK
Must be willing to be security vetted