Our fast growing, buzzing tech company operating across 5 continents, is looking for an ambitious Account Director to join our expanding sales team. The incoming Account Director will be driven, self-motivated and passionate about sales.
As an Account Director, you will be responsible for maintaining a portfolio of prospects and clients across various industries and geographical locations. You will be given the opportunity to actively seek and develop new prospects, run online and face to face meetings, attend events and even liaise with the CTO to introduce new innovations to the StaySafe solution.
- Successfully build and maintain your own client portfolio
- Carry out online and face-to-face demos and client meetings
- Manage an internal CRM system (PLD)
- Mentor and manage an Account Development Manager, ensuring they are fully trained in areas where they can provide support
- Identify, support and manage potential Resellers, Referrers and Partners
About the company
At StaySafe, we have created an innovative app and web-based Hub which helps businesses look after the safety of their lone workers – ensuring they are always protected and can signal for help during an emergency. We are in the midst of a period of rapid growth with a global presence and an even larger potential market.
To keep up with this growth, the business is looking to employ an ambitious Account Director to tap into the growing client base and smash sales targets. Take this opportunity to advance your sales career in a young company fostering a collaborative mind-set where contributions to all areas of the business, are valued.
- Competitive package
- Work from home
- Be a part of an exciting, rapidly growing company
- Excellent team support and personal development
- Opportunity to travel around the UK
If you would like to be our next Account Director, you will need to demonstrate;
- Proven sales track record
- Excellent communication skills with great interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Passion, determination and a willingness to get stuck in
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your sales career, then please email your CV to Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us more about why you would like to join the StaySafe team!